Saturday, July 29, 2017

Ice cream&Shades/The fairytale club DT

Good morning everyone!! I'm so happy to be playing with the July "Sweet" kit!
It s so bright and full of summer fun ephemera! I'm sharing a layout with you this morning of two of my little girls enjoying some yummy ice cream on a nice summer day!


I had a hard time choosing what papers to use, I just wanted to use them all, but I finally decided to cut a strip of the paper that looks like it has the paint strokes. I placed that across the center and then moved on to backing my photo. I used one of my planner inserts and backed the photo and then the water color paper too. I fussy cut that cute little ice cream cone out and then used the left over for behind my photo too.


I added the ice cream cone to the right of the photo and then broke into the adorable ephemera pack, I pulled out the little ice cream cones, a ticket and some little bitty hearts and started placing them around the layout.


I had thought I would leave it with an all white background, but decided I wanted more color, and to be honest I wanted to use more of the pretty papers from the kit,lol. I added some of the die cut words to the layout, the yummy just fit! And after I cut it down and placed it on the teal bow paper I added a little ticket, sticker and a heart.


I pulled out a wood button from last months kit and added it and then grabbed some gold alphas from my stash and added my title, Ice cream&Shades.
This months kit has so many pretty papers, I mean the patterns are amazing! The colors are so beautiful too! If you haven't went and checked out the new kit yet, or the past ones, make sure to go look at them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment