Saturday, November 4, 2017

Dare to dream../Pretty Little Studio DT

Good morning everyone!! I'm here this morning to share a new layout made with the Tales & Dreams collection and oh man is this collection beautiful!! 


With this layout, I chose to focus on the floral ephemera packs. I mean look at those flowers!! Who could not want to play with those!! I wanted to play with a diagonal on this layout. So I started by lightly drawing 2 diagonal lines across the page that I knew would fit my picture in. I didn't even mat my photos, and I always mat my photos! 
After I drew my lines on I added some Shimmerz in between them, let them dry and started playing with the pretties.

I started laying out my flowers on the lines I had drawn, They looked beautiful, but I wanted to add a little something else in , so I grabbed my label pack and slid them in over a few of the flowers. When I got those where I wanted them, I ran my sewing machine across them a few times, with black thread.
I added my photo in to the top right of the diagonal, I tucked a tag behind one side of the photo and a tab on the other side. I just wanted a little color added behind the photo and a little layering. I pulled out a word die cut pack and made my title.

I remembered I had the clear leaf stickers so I thought it would be a nice touch tucked in here and there and bring in some more of the black from the thread and the photo.
I splattered a little more shimmers and that was it for this layout! Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my layout and make sure to head to the store and look at the new collections!!
Pretty Little Studio products used:



No comments:

Post a Comment