Saturday, November 4, 2017

Scrappy Saturday-Good Vibes- SpiegleMomScraps DT

Good morning everyone!! I hope your having an amazing weekend, we've had a long weekend here and the kids have been having a blast! Our weather has went from freezing to in the 80's again lol, our weather cant decided what it wants to do here! 
But on to the scrapping and pretties!!
This month were playing with circles and this is the sketch were playing with this week. I love playing with sketches and circles are a fun switch up too!! I have to be honest, I usually stick with squares and rectangles, so its fun to break out of my norm. 

I loved this months new sequins and I really wanted to play with the Dream Land mix. I want to play with them all but I dont know what a layout would look like with ALL of them on there lol. Anyways, I went through my scrappy stash and pulled out what I had left over from the Girly and strong kit from The Fairy tale club. The kit had everything but the purple in it, and I hate that I didnt use the purple cause its one of my favorite colors! But all the other colors matched!!! And I was so happy about that!
I started out playing with a little Shimmerz on the background. I used Spritz Cotton Candy, Dazzlerz Sea U in the morning and splattered a little Shimmerz Bumbly Bee on there too! I do have to say that I am loving Bumbly Bee, its amazing! The shimmer to it is fantastic! Anyways, back to it. After I let the background dry, I sewed four circles on the background in black thread and then started the layering.
Usually I wait to put my sequins on last but this time I started with them! I pulled out my sequins and started placing them around my sewn circles. I wanted to play with them so bad and loved the way they sparkled!! After I placed them down, I thought I should probably get some pretty paper and pictures put down. So I pulled out some pictures of me, of course playing with snapchat again,lol.

I pulled out some doilies from my stash and laid them in my sewn circles and started layering behind my photos. The papers were bright and fun and I loved the way it was coming together. I had already used all the embellishments that came with the kit so I had to make my own, so I pulled one paper that had pretty roses on it and another that had lip stick on it and started to fussy cut!

For my title, I pulled out a Dear Lizzy die cut word and added some cotton candy Spritz, then added it onto of my doily. Then tucked in a large lipstick for fun and a pretty flower.


I finished the layering behind the rest of the photos, cut down the white cardstock and added the light blue, blue striped paper to the background and was done. 
I hope you play along this week with this sketch and make sure to share on instagram and tag Spieglemom_scraps in it!! We'd love to see what you create!! And remember when your checking out at Spieglemom Scraps, make sure to use code SARAH15 when you check out to get 15% off your purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment