Saturday, November 25, 2017

Scrappy Saturday- Love this guy/SpiegleMomScraps DT

Good morning everyone!! I'm here this morning to share a new layout with you. Y'all have probably already seen this sketch but thought I'd share it again to show you what I got my inspiration from.
I loved this sketch as soon as I saw it!! I started with a sheet of white cardstock, I lightly drew on a circle and grabbed Aint life Grand from my stash and started to punch out different sized circles.
I laid the circles I punched out around the circle I had drawn on, but wanted more circles, so I grabbed the circle stickers and die cuts from this collection and layered them in with the other circles. When I had them all where I wanted them I ran my page threw my sewing machine.

Once I had my circles stitched down and a few messy circles sewn, I grabbed my photo and added a few paper layers behind it. I messed up the edges some and then popped it all up on 3D foam, added a xoxoxo tab and stuck it down. I grabbed some word stickers from my stash and added them above and below my photo and moved onto adding my sequins! 

To finish my layout, I reached into my lovely basket of sequin packets and grabbed out Puppy Dog Tails and Hustle Bustle. The colors were perfect, so I started to add them around my sewn circles.  I loved the shine it added to my layout and the color pops it added to the top of my layout too! I decided to add a navy polkadot paper as a boarder around my whole layout and added a little Heidi Swapp gold color shine splatters and was done!
Thanks so much for checking out my layout and make sure to check out what all the other Sparklers make too!! Head over to the shop and check out all the new sequins too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment